|2005 HARLEY DAVIDSON FATBOY CUSTOM||PRICE: $45,000|
|VIN: 1HD1BXB195Y042848||TRANSMISSION: – – –|
|STOCK NO: 042848||ENGINE: 2250CC|
|CONDITION: USED||EXTERIOR: CUSTOM|
|DRIVETRAIN: REAR WHEEL DRIVE||INTERIOR: – – –|
|MILEAGE: 9,801 MILES||WARRANTY: – – –|
This beautiful Custom Harley Davidson Fatboy with 9801 miles is one of a kind. It was purchased in November of 2005 from Harley Davidson of Long Island City. It was one of the last stock soft tail’s they had for the year. All modifications were performed by Harley Davidson, as well as the purchase of the following parts that would be warranteed and installed by they’re certified technicians. After dismantling the engine and all the original parts off the frame, the following was performed:
- The stock 1550cc engine was bumped up to 2250cc with Screaming Eagle high Compression pistons and rings, 103 S&S crank, Screaming Eagle push rods, valves, roller rockers, cam, fuel pump and compression release valves and the Timpkin bearing was welded in place. This engine is solid and is perfect for everyday riding.
- The sound that comes from the Vance and Hines Big Radius exhaust is solid and will turn heads as you ride down the road.
- The stock Fatboy front end was replaced with a one piece looking Perse inverted front end.
- The stock headlight was replace with a 7 inch Harley Davidson Headlight with the H4 H.I.D light kit for extra visibility at night.
- Carlini 10 inch Hand crafted Pist Ape handle bar and stealth 1 inch risers keep your arms in perfect riding position.
- The Eddie Trotta chrome spiked hand grips and foot pegs gives the bike a hard core look.
- The clutch, throttle, and front and rear brake lines are all clear chrome steel braided lines for the response you need.
- The front and rear 4 piston brake calipers are chrome and are from Performance Machine.
- The 240 Performance Fat Tail rear tire kit give the bike that bottle shape look that every bike needs.
- The drive belt is bullet proof and is on a left side drive pulley and brake kit is also from Performance Machine.
- The front and rear fenders are both cut into a tear drop point to flow with the motion of the tire.
- The stock gas tank was sent to Arizona to be extended 6 inches towards the seat and the bottom of the tank was contoured instead of the stock flat bottom.
- The stock speedometer was replaced by Harley Davidson with a all in one speedometer and tachometer.
- The Corbin street fighter seat was re skinned with red crocodile and black lizard skin and re padded on memory foam for that slim and comfortable look.
- The front 21 inch and rear 18 inch wheels are from Performance Machine with matching brake rotors and pulley.
- The front and rear tires are Metzler and were just replaced and may have just 1 mile on them.
- The chrome forward controls and hand controls are from Pro 1.
- The Legend Air suspension keeps the rear looking low but full of air for that air ride comfort.
- The stock horn was replaced with a custom made ignition.
- The pair of Screaming Eagle cylinders were sent out to Diamond Head to be diamond cut. What a shine in the sun.
- The gas tank and both fenders were sent to Area 5150 in Arizona to get a custom Paint job. The base coat is black cherry with a light silver metallic with candy apple red ghost flames with the Harley Davidson bar and shield on the side of the gas tank.
- The left fuel gauge is a mirrored LED and flush mount with a flush mount pop up gas cap on the right side.
- The running light is attached over the license plate that is mounted on the derby cover of the transmission.
- The extra small chrome brake and running LED lights are mounted on the rear fender under the seat pan and are at a perfect visible position from the rear and sides.
- The K&N air filter is covered with the chrome flamed cover to match the painted flames on the tank.
- Every nut and bolt on the bike is chrome as per every part on the bike.
Total investment by owner was about $75,000 on this beautiful Custom Harley Davidson Fatboy and it shows. The bike was just serviced and the front and rear tires and brakes were just changed and they have less the 1 mile on them. Please feel free to call us with any further questions.
Call Universal Autosports today for more information or stop by in person to look at this incredible 2005 Custom Harley Davidson Fatboy for sale.