|2010 CHEVY CAMARO ZR1 LS9||PRICE: SOLD!!!|
|VIN: 2G1FT1EW2A9114859||TRANSMISSION: 6 SPEED|
|STOCK NO: 114859||ENGINE: LS9 V-8|
|CONDITION: USED||EXTERIOR: GRAY|
|DRIVETRAIN: REAR WHEEL DRIVE||INTERIOR: BLACK|
|MILEAGE: 2,832 MILES||WARRANTY: NONE|
This mind-blowing Camaro was built in early 2009 by Long Island Collector Car Garage in partnership with Street & Performance, Magnaflow Exhaust, Mccleod clutches, Baer Brakes and Detroit Speed. All of these companies collaborated to make one of the first LS9 Chevrolet Camaros in the country. This car made its’ debut at the 2009 SEMA show. The car started as a RSS model Camaro and then had its’ engine, suspension, brakes, and clutch transplanted.
In addition to the all american power of the LS9 this Camaro also has the following features:[one_half]
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro RSS 6 Speed.
- 2010 GM LS9 ZR1 Engine (683 HP, 535 Ft LBS. of Torque).
- Mccleod dual disc Kevlar clutch.
- S & P computer program & harness.
- S & P custom ceramic coated headers.
- Magnaflow stainless exhaust with factory cats.
- Baer 6 piston caliper brakes with cross drilled, slotted rotors.
- S & P intercooler
- -S & P custom oil sump
- Aeromotive Fuel System.
- GM 21″ custom wheels.
- Pirelli PZero tires.[/one_half_last]
Visit Universal Autosports today to view this 2010 Chevy Camaro ZR1 LS9 in person or contact us for additional photos and or information.