|2001 PORSCHE 911 TURBO||PRICE: $57,999|
|VIN: WP0AB29931S686813||TRANSMISSION: MANUAL|
|STOCK NO: 686813||ENGINE: FLAT 6 TURBO|
|CONDITION: USED||EXTERIOR: SILVER|
|DRIVETRAIN: REAR WHEEL DRIVE||INTERIOR: BLACK|
|MILEAGE: 38,902 MILES||WARRANTY: – – –|
Check out this tricked out 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo new to the Universal Autosports showroom floor . No expense has been spared in turning this 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo into rolling perfection. This car has an endless list of modifications including:
- JBE Racing -custom hand fabricated turbo system with twin gt30 turbos with external wastegates and oversized custom intercoolers with remote fans.
- Stainless headers and brand new muffler
- Durametric software for OB2 port
- Completely adjustable boost controller for 3 modes. Bone stock, everyday driving 1.0 bar (14-15 lbs) to full race fuel only 1.5 bar (24-25lbs)
- Pauter connecting rods, Raceware hardware for cases and heads
- CP custom made pistons and Darton cast iron cylinders with Cometic head gaskets (2000 miles on)
- Full ported and polished cylinder heads with stock valvetrain
- Upgraded spec clutch
- Vehicle was custom tuned By Protomotive Engineering based out of Harrison, Arkansas
- Vehicle retains GT2 swaybars, OEM Porsch GT2 nose cover, GT2 decklid, Bilstein coilover, fully adjustable shocks.
- Forgeline wheels with toyo proxess tires- new
- 3M protective laminate on all needed areas of car, (nose, flares, rockers etc.)
- Sport seats with painted backs, Alcantera headliner, steering wheel and shifter cover.
- Pioneer stereo cd player/satellite/ with remote and hard wired Ipod lead in center console, JL Audio Sun & Amplifier
- Car makes approximately 550 rwhp on pump gas, low boost (everyday driving),
- Makes in excess of 750 rwhp on straight VP C16 race fuel.
Visit Universal Autosports today to view this 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo for sale or contact us for additional photos and or information.