|2004 BMW M3 RACE CAR||PRICE: SOLD!!!|
|VIN: WBSBL93464PN59576||TRANSMISSION: MANUAL|
|STOCK NO: N59576||ENGINE: 3.2 LITER I-6|
|CONDITION: USED||EXTERIOR: WHITE|
|DRIVETRAIN: REAR WHEEL DRIVE||INTERIOR: BLACK|
|MILEAGE: - – -||WARRANTY: - – -|
Fresh to the showroom floor at Universal Autosports is this hardcore 2004 BMW M3 Race Car. BMW’s well known tagline is the “ultimate driving machine”, this car exemplifies that motto down to the last detail.
There are so many extras and options added on by the previous owner that I can’t possibly list them all in this description. I wouldn’t even know where to start so I simply itemized every obsessive detail below. If you are looking for a turn-key racing machine this 2004 BMW M3 is for you. Better still, the original owner absorbed the initial cost of perfecting every single aspect of the car to ensure that it is a rolling example of race engineering perfection.
This is the perfect solution for anyone who is looking to get into more competitive racing or simply wants a completely sorted track car for club events and local DE’s.
Call Universal Autosports today for more information or stop by in person to look at this incredible 2004 BMW M3 race car.
- Full custom cage including NASCAR style driver’s side bars, rear sections tied into shock towers and rear subframe.
- Cobra driver’s seat (FIA approved) with uprights and custom seat base fabrication.
- MOMO steering wheel with Snap-off quick release steering hub
- Inside and side window safety nets
- Schroth Profi II-6H 6pt racing harnesses
- SPA fire suppression system with nozzles for engine, driver and fuel tank
- AIM MXL data acquisition dash with CAN connection, and GPS.
- Cool Shirt system
- All view interior mirror system
- Turner Motorsports 4.1 ring and pinion
- UUC lightweight flywheel and clutch
- UUC EVO 3 short shifter kit
- K&N Cold air kit
- New VANOS variable timing unit
- New VANOS exhaust hub
- Updated VANOS sprocket bolts
- Schrick 288/280 Race cams
- VAC DLC coated cam followers
- EPIC Motorsports custom ECU tune
- Mishimoto full race aluminum radiator
- Turner motorsports Aluminum racing oil cooler
- New ignition coils/plugs
- New fuel pump
- Carbon fiber front fenders
- MA Shaw fiberglass GTR hood (ultra light) with Aerocatch hood latches
- Front APR canards
- Rear APR GTC fully adjustable wing
- MA Shaw fiberglass doors (ultra light)
- Rear Lexan window
- Vorsteiner full carbon roof
- Turner Motorsports rear subframe reinforcement with additional supports
- Turner Motorsports front subframe reinforcement with upper strut mount reinforcement.
- Turner Motorsports wheel stud kits
- Turner Motorsports rear subframe aluminum bushings
- Turner Motorsports Aluminum diff bushings
- Turner Motorsports Aluminum transmission bushings
- Turner Motorsports Aluminum engine mounts
- Turner Motorsports front and rear sway bar kit
- Moton Clubsport 3 way adjustable coilover suspension system. Rebuild in 2011 by SRP Engineering.
- Turner motorsports rear lower adjustable control arms
- Turner Motorsports rear monoball trailing arm bushings
- Turner Motorsports front Delrin control arm bushings
- Apex racing wheels 18×9.5 (2 sets)
- Kosei racing wheels 18×9 (1 set rain)
- Hoosier P275-35-18 R6
- Hoosier P245-40-18 Wet H20
- Stoptech 355mm front and rear big brake kit
- Carbotech XP-20 front XP-12 rear brake pads[/one_half_last]